Google unveiled its latest phone, the Pixel 6. The company has also released a second model, the Pixel 6 Pro which features some unique hardware upgrades to make your smartphone experiences better than ever before. Let’s take a look at what this means for you and why it’s worth considering Google’s new phones despite their higher prices.
The “google pixel 6 pro release date” is a device that was unveiled by Google on October 9th, 2018. The device has an all-google design and features the Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 processor.
It’s Possible That You’re Interested In
On Tuesday, Google unveiled its All-Google Phones, the Pixel 6 and Pixel 6 Pro is a smartphone developed by Google., at a much-anticipated event. Both of the new Google Pixel phones have Tensor proprietary processors, which are supposed to provide higher artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning (ML) performance than previous Pixel phones. The camera bar has been supplied in a horizontal rectangular module on both the Pixel 6 and Pixel 6 Pro phones, which is a novel design. Both phones are powered on Android 12. Aside from that, the new Pixel phone is IP68 rated, making it dust and water resistant. Let’s have a look at their features and price without spending any time.
- A 6.4-inch full-HD+OLED display with a 90Hz refresh rate and a 20:9 aspect ratio is included in the Pixel 6. The screen has a pixel density of 441ppi and is protected by Corning Gorilla Glass.
- When it comes to performance, this phone comes with Google’s Tensor processor and 8 GB of LPDDR5 RAM. The phone is available in two storage capacities: 128 GB and 256 GB.
- The Google Pixel 6 phone boasts a dual back camera system with a 50-megapixel main sensor and a 12-megapixel secondary sensor with an f/1.85 wide-angle lens for photographs and movies. Laser detect autofocus (LDAF) and Optical Image Stabilization are available on the back camera (OIS). The phone sports an 8-megapixel front-facing camera with an f/2.0 lens for selfies and video calls.
- If you’re a Snapchat fan, Google has launched a new function called ‘Quick Tap to Snap,’ which allows users to shoot snaps for Snapchat without having to unlock their phone or switch to “camera only” mode.
- Pixel 6 contains a Magic Eraser function for picture editing that helps remove undesired objects and individuals from taken photographs. Motion Mode, which includes pre-set Action Pan and Long Exposure choices, and Real Tone, which employs software algorithms to deliver true colors, are among the pre-loaded features. Face Unblur and Manual white balance are also included on the phone.
- The Pixel 6 includes 5G, 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 6E, Bluetooth v5.2, GPS / A-GPS, NFC, and a USB Type-C connector for connection.
- In sensors, consumers will get a phone with an in-display fingerprint sensor. An accelerometer, ambient light, barometer, pyrometer, magnetometer, and proximity sensor are also included.
- The phone offers best-in-class translation for texts and photographs, as well as live chat that works even when the phone is not connected to the internet.
- In terms of battery life, Google has included a 4,614 mAh battery in the phone, which supports 30W wired fast charging and 12W wireless fast charging. The Pixel 6 also has the Battery Share function, which enables users to charge other devices wirelessly using the Pixel 6.
Pixel 6 Pro
- The Pixel 6 Pro has a 6.7-inch QHD+ (1,4403,120 pixels) LTPO OLED display with a 19.5: 9 aspect ratio and 512 PPI pixel density. The phone’s display supports variable refresh rates ranging from 10 to 120 cycles per second. Corning Gorilla Glass protection is included, much as the Pixel 6.
- The phone is powered by Google’s Tensor processor and comes with 12 GB of LPDDR5 RAM. The Pixel 6 Pro has UFS 3.1 storage options of 128 GB, 256 GB, and 512 GB.
- In terms of photography, the Google Pixel 6 Pro has a triple rear camera system with a 48-megapixel telephoto sensor, a 50-megapixel wide-angle camera, and a 12-megapixel ultra-wide sensor. In addition, the Pixel 6 Pro’s telephoto camera can take 20x Super Res Zoom photos (4x optical zoom). The Google Pixel 6 Pro phone sports an 11.1-megapixel front-facing camera with an f/2.2 lens for selfies and video chats.
Read this as well: Samsung’s newest products, from the Galaxy Z fold to the Watch 4, are listed here, along with their prices and specifications.
- Magic Eraser, Motion Mode, Real Tone, Face Unblur, Quick Tap to Snap, and more specialized cameras are also included in the Pixel 6 Pro.
- This phone has 5G, 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 6E, Bluetooth v5.2, GPS / A-GPS, NFC, and a USB Type-C connector for connection.
- You’ll receive an in-display fingerprint sensor, accelerometer, ambient light, barometer, pyrometer, magnetometer, and proximity sensor, among other sensors.
- The phone comes with a 5,003 mAh battery that supports 30W wired fast charging and 23W wireless fast charging for greater battery life. The Pixel 6 also has the Battery Share function, which enables users to charge other devices wirelessly using the Pixel 6.
Availability and pricing:
The Pixel 6 costs $599 (about INR 45,000), while the Pixel 6 Pro costs $899 (roughly INR 67,500).
From October 28, both the Pixel 6 and Pixel 6 Pro will be available for purchase in the United States. At this time, there is no information on whether these phones will be available in additional markets.
The “pixel 6 pro colors” is a Google phone that is designed to be the best of what’s new and old. The Pixel 6 Pro features a 5.6-inch AMOLED display, Snapdragon 845 processor, 4GB RAM, and 128GB storage.
- pixel 6 vs pixel 6 pro
- google pixel 5
- google pixel 6 specs
- google pixel 6 pro specs
- google pixel 6 pro price